About the Event
We are living through a fundamental transformation in the way we work. Automation and ‘thinking machines’ are replacing human tasks and jobs, and changing the skills that organizations are looking for in their people. These momentous changes raise huge organizational, talent and other HR challenges.
As the pandemic resets major work trends, HR leaders need to rethink workforce and employee planning, management, performance and experience strategies.
This is a Multi-Streamed Conference:
- Stream 1: HR Transformation & Organization Design
- Stream 2: HR Analytics & Digitization
- Stream 3: Talent, Employee Experience & Journey
Key topics covered:
- Trends and forces reshaping the future
- Rise of Gig Economy
- Big data at the service of Human Resources promoting diversity and inclusion
- Mastering people analytics and promoting data literacy
- Data driven HR
- Moving towards a new vision for HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise
- Reimagining the Future through Purpose-Driven Inspiration
- How HR Leaders Connect, Support and Recognize their People During Evolution
- Reward Framework in VUCA World
Join us at the 24hrs “Decoding Future HR” Conference to discuss key challenges, trends shaping the future and the new areas of growth where excellence lies.